Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Lunch: Chef salad with turkey & ham, tomatoes, broccoli, green, milk
Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, toast with jelly, pears, juice, milk
Schedule of Upcoming Events
- Oct. 21: Hearing/Vision retesting with ICCC 9:00 a.m.
- Oct. 21: ECFE 6:00- 7:30 p.m.
- Oct. 21: FB Section QF in Warren
- Oct. 23: VB Section QF in Grygla
- Section Quarterfinal game vs. WAO in Warren. Bus leaves Goodridge at 4:00.
- Just a reminder that season passes will not work at playoff games, including the game.
- 5th and 6th band Thurs. and Friday
- Pep band at Grygla Thursday. Sign up with Mrs. Nordine if you need a ride ASAP. Leave time is 6:00.
- Solo contest is Nov. 12. You must be practicing every day!!!!!!
- Come and celebrate ECFE turning 40 on Tuesday October 21st from 6:00- 7:30 p.m. We will have many different activities set up for everyone to enjoy!
Pop Tab Contest:
- There will be a 4-H Carnival on Friday, October 24th at the TRF City Auditorium from 6:00- 8:00 p.m. They will also be having a Halloween Costume contest. Winners will be announced at 7:00 p.m. and you must be present to attend.
- Congratulations to the first grade class for bringing in the most pop tabs! They will receive a pizza party. Students’ preschool - grade 6 brought in a total of 41 3/4 gallons of pop tabs! (Preschool - 1 1/2 gallons, Kindergarten - 1 gallon, First Grade - 12 1/4 gallons, Second Grade - 2 gallons, Third Grade - 7 1/4 gallons, Fourth Grade - 6 gallons, Fifth Grade - 8 1/2 gallons, Sixth Grade - 3 1/4 gallons.) I would like to thank everyone who brought in pop tabs in support of Rylie and the Ronald McDonald house. Your dedication and support are greatly appreciated! - Mrs. Moe and the Elementary Student Council Members
Kindergarten/7th Grade Parents
- Please put your backpacks and coats in your locker before you go to breakfast.
- Kindergarten parents if you have not turned in your child’s immunizations records please do it right away!
- 7th grade parents, please check with your clinic to see if your child is up to date on their shots. If they have received any booster shots recently, please turn a new immunization record to the office.
Community education is looking for someone to direct the district’s summer theater program. If interested, contact Galen Clow, Community Education Director at the Goodridge School, 218-378-4133, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free/Reduced Lunch Application
Click here to access the free/reduced lunch application.