Friday, October 31, 2014
Lunch: Corn dogs, baked beans, corn, pineapple tidbits, milk
Breakfast: Egg and cheese omelets, toast with jelly, oranges, juice, milk
Schedule of Upcoming Events
- Oct. 31: Elementary Halloween Carnival 2:00 p.m.
- Oct. 31: End of Quarter 1
- Nov. 10 & 14: No School
- Nov. 11 & 13: Parent/Teacher Evening Conferences
Football All Conference
- There will be a Volleyball meeting with Jean at 3:30 on Thursday October 30th at 3:30 in the gym. This is for grades 9-12.
- Congratulations to Alan Prestebak who was selected All conference, and to Collin Race who was selected to Honorable mention. Senior All Conference Banquet is in Argyle November 3rd at 6:30 at the American Legion.
High School Students
- Friday the Student Council will be hosting a Halloween Carnival for the elementary students from 2:00-3:00 p.m. in the gym.
- The Student Council is sponsoring a Costume Contest for Halloween on Friday. Prizes will be awarded for: Scariest, Most Unique, Funniest, Most Traditional, Best Group, Most dressed-up Class. Beware of the three B’s: Boobs, Belly & Butt. If any of these are showing, or your shirts/shorts are too short, you will be disqualified and asked to change.
- The elementary student council is making a Haunted Hallway (the ocean hallway) for Halloween. Elementary Student Council members may help decorate Thursday and Friday morning before school starts 8:15 - 8:30 (students who are going to breakfast need to eat breakfast before coming to decorate) Elementary Student Council members will also meet in the Haunted Hallway Thursday afternoon from 2:10 - 2:35 p.m. to decorate.
- The Haunted Hallway will be open from 8:45 - 9:30 on Friday, October 31. Elementary classes can come through at their own convenience. Elementary Student Council members will need to be in costume and will help with the Haunted Hallway from 8:45 - 9:30 on Friday.
- The Accelerated Reading Store will also take place in the Haunted Hallway on Friday, Oct. 31. Stacy and Faye will let you know when the AR store will be open for your students.
- P.S. If any staff members have Halloween items we could borrow for the Haunted Hallway, we would appreciate it. Please label them so that we can get them back to you.
- 5th & 6th grade boys will have practice on Monday, November 3rd from 3:40-5:15.
- 3rd-4th grade boys will have practice on Thursday, November 6th from 3:40-5:15.
- Elementary girls practice will start November 15th. Times will TBD.
- Please stay tuned for more information on Elementary Basketball! We will have practices off and on throughout the month of November. If your child/children can't make a practice but wants to be a part of the team please let Mrs. Carlson know.
Cookie Dough Orders
- Soloists need to be practicing every day!!!! 2 weeks until contest!!!!
- Cookie dough delivery will be Wednesday, November 5th. Please make arrangements to have yours picked up by 5:00.
- Please put your backpacks and coats in your locker before you go to breakfast.
Community education is looking for someone to direct the district’s summer theater program. If interested, contact Galen Clow, Community Education Director at the Goodridge School, 218-378-4133, or email: email@example.com.
Free/Reduced Lunch Application
Click here to access the free/reduced lunch application.