Thursday, January 29, 2015
Lunch: Ham chowder with cheese and crackers, broccoli, carrots, celery with dip, bananas, bread, milk
Breakfast: Cinnamon roll, choice of cereal, pears, juice, milk
Schedule of Upcoming Events
- Jan. 29: BBB vs. BGMR
- Jan. 29: GBB vs. WAO in Gdge
- Jan. 30: GBB at Red Lake Falls
- Jan. 31: GBB C team Tournament
- Game vs. BGMR in Greenbush & Middle River. 7th grade play at 5:00 and 8th grade at 6:00 in Middle River. C play at 5:00, JV at 6:15 with Varsity to follow, all in Greenbush. Bus leaves Goodridge at 2:45.
- Game vs. WAO in Goodridge. 7th play at 4:00, 8th at 5:00, JV at 6:00 with Varsity to follow.
- Congratulations to Trinity Walseth on winning the Spelling Bee!
- Congratulations to Jackie Zaviska for reaching 100 accelerated reading points!
VFW coloring contest
- Friday Practice
- 3rd - 6th grade girls - 3:45 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- 3rd-6th grade boys- 3:45 p.m. - 5:15p.m.
- Bus leave time for Saturdays game is 7:40 from Goodridge, 8:05 from 8th street Cenex in TRF and arriving in Red Lake Falls at 8:30.
- Congratulations to Carter Lee Johnsrud who received 1st place in the VFW color contest. Her work has been sent to district for further judging. Great job Carter Lee!
- If anyone has seen any boys basketball shorts please bring them to the office.
- Please use the Middle Lab door when entering or exiting the Middle Lab. If you use the Main Lab to enter or exit, you are disturbing classes. Thank you for your cooperation!
- Please have your senior, baby and midlife pictures to your class advisors by January 30th.
- Dance performances will be at the Cass Lake- Goodridge/Grygla Boys basketball game on February 17th in Goodridge and the Red Lake County Central Girls Basketball game on February 26th in Goodridge.
- Open gym will be on Sundays from 2:00-4:00 p.m. January 18-March 22.
- To the person who borrowed the wooden table from the office, please turn it asap.
Community education is looking for someone to direct the district’s summer theater program. If interested, contact Galen Clow, Community Education Director at the Goodridge School, 218-378-4133, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free/Reduced Lunch Application
Click here to access the free/reduced lunch application.