Wednesday, March 04, 2015
Lunch: Corn dogs, baked beans, tossed salad, pineapple tidbits, bread, milk
Breakfast: Bagels, choice of cereal, juice, milk
Schedule of Upcoming Events
- March 4: Senior High Knowledge Bowl
- March 9: National Guard visit with Sr/Jr 3:00 p.m.
- There will be a boys basketball meeting and fun practice for grades 9-12 on Thursday March, 5th after school in Grygla. Bring your practice stuff and game uniforms. It is important to be there. - Mike Gast
- 9th-12th Grade Girls Basketball will be meeting Monday, March 9th after school in Grygla to turn in gear and discuss end of year business, fill out end of year evaluations and anything else that may come up. This meeting is mandatory, and you will need to bring your practice jersey as well. If you have any questions, please contact Brent or Mr. Smith.
- Act I tonight. Need three smaller parts filled. Anyone interested see Mr. Mick.
- Pizza Kits will be here today between 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. Please have yours picked up by 4:00 p.m. if possible.
- Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors: Please make sure when you sign up for prom to sign up for post prom t-shirts.
- Sub Section Knowledge bowl today, March 4th. Good luck participants: Caleb, Kristin, Marisa, Jordan S., Dylan W., Blaine, Brandon S.
- There will be no religious release time classes Wednesday, March 11th at Faith Church.
Community Ed Arm Knitting Class
- We have no more ice packs in the office. If you have any in your classrooms please return them.
- An arm knitting class is being offered by Sarah Villanueva on March 16th from 6:00-9:00 p.m. in the Goodridge School English Room. The cost is $20.00 paid cash or check to the Goodridge School the night of the class. For any questions or to register please contact Sarah Villanueva at 378-4133 or email@example.com. Registration is due by March 16th.
- Fourtown-Grygla Sportsmen Club will be offering snowmobile training on March 14th at 9:00 am – Grygla school commons area. Students must be 11 years old or older. You can pick up a CD in the office. You must complete the CD training and print off the certificate prior to March 14th. Bring the certificate and warm clothes with you!
- Reminder that the local scholarship deadline is Friday, March 13th.
Multi weight machine
- The “Night of the Stars” Talent Showcase will be March 19th at 7:00 p.m. K-12 students are invited to participate. Students who are interested please fill out and return the participation form to Mrs. Nordine by March 13th. Students are responsible for their own music and accompaniments. Piano and microphones will be provided.
- The Goodridge School is accepting bids on a lat press multi weight machine. Deadline for written bids: 3-13-15, at 3:00 p.m. For information/bidding contact Tim Anderson, Goodridge School at 218-378-4133, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. District reserves the rights to accept/reject any/all bids.
Community education is looking for someone to direct the district’s summer theater program. If interested, contact Galen Clow, Community Education Director at the Goodridge School, 218-378-4133, or email: email@example.com.
Free/Reduced Lunch Application
Click here to access the free/reduced lunch application.
- Open Gym: Sundays from 2-4
- Mar. 4: Knowledge Bowl
- Mar. 13: Elem. Fun Night
- Mar. 19: Talent Show
- Mar. 20: End of Q3
- Mar. 25: Visual Arts Festival in Fosston
- Mar. 26: Evening Conferences
- Apr. 3-6: No School
- Apr. 14: Elem. Program 7:00 PM
- Apr. 17: BSU Varsity Choir Visit
- Apr. 22: Envirothon at Lake Bronson
- Apr. 25: Grygla Prom
- Apr. 29: Environmental Science Field Trip
- May 2: Goodridge Prom
- May 6: HS Concert 7:00 PM
- May 7: Preschool Graduation 6:30 PM
- May 13: Baccalaureate 7:30 PM
- May 15: Senior Breakfast
- May 16: Graduation 2:00 PM
- May 22: End of Q4 (Last Day of School)
Community Education Arm Knitting Class
Date of Class: 3-16-15
Time of Class: 6-9 PM
Location: Goodridge School English Room
Cost: $20, paid in cash or by check to the Goodridge School on night of class
Registration: Contact Sarah Villanueva at the Goodridge School at 218-378-4133, or email: by 3 PM, 3-16-15.
The Goodridge School is accepting bids on a lat press multi station weight machine. Deadline for written bids: 3-13-15, 3 PM. For information/bidding contact Tim Anderson, Goodridge School @ 218-378-4133, email: . District reserves the right to accept/reject any/all bids.
Want to keep in touch and stay up to date? It's easy...
to receive the daily bulletin in your inbox
www.goodridge.k12.mn.us to get the latest announcements and to view the school calendar
http://ghschargers.blogspot.com/ and subscribe to Mrs. Carlson's weekly blog
Parent Portal to view student progress