Wednesday, March 05, 2014
Lunch: Egg Salad or PBJ Sandwiches, Tomato Soup w/ Crackers, Cheese Slice,
Breakfast: Scrambled Eggs, Toast with Jelly, Juice, Fruit, Milk
Schedule of Upcoming Events
- March 5: Knowledge Bowl Sr. High- TRF
- March 6: BBB meeting in Grygla
- March 8: Speech- TRF
- March 10: 6th Grade students to Bemidji
- March 11: ASVAB results 8:45 a.m.
- Wednesday March 12th will be a mandatory meeting in Grygla. Bus leaves Goodridge right after school. We will be voting for team awards, informational dates on summer basketball. If you cannot attend please call or text one of the coaches.
- There will be a meeting in Grygla tomorrow for 9-12 boys’ basketball players. Please bring uniforms.
- Please take all your clothes home with you, lockers need to be cleaned out by Friday, March 7th
- Pizza kits will be in 3-5 at 11:00 a.m. Please make arrangements to have them picked up by 4:30.
- Track will begin Wednesday, March 26th in Grygla. If there are any questions, please contact Mr. Smith or Jason Grandstrand.
- Congratulations to Chantel Grindeland for earning 100 points in A.R.!
- Elementary teachers, if your students are coming up to get an ice pack please make sure they are returning them to the office when they are done. We are running low and we don’t always have available when needed.
- Anyone interested in spring sports please sign up outside the office.
Act 1 (twice) We will be done around 5:15 –Mr. Mick
- Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
GREAT JOB elementary students
- Prom sign-up sheet is up outside the office.
- Just a reminder to students attending prom, there is a post prom t-shirt sign-up sheet outside the office.
- The Caterpillar made it all the way to the 6th grade room. Awesome reading!!!
- Snowmobile training will be March 8th in the Grygla School Commons Area at 8:00 a.m. Students must be 11 years old or older. Sign up outside the office and pick up a Snowmobile safety training CD. You must complete the CD prior to attending the class on March 8th.
Every Family Counts!
Are you on the preschool census? If you have a child birth to 4 years old, please call 378-4134 to get on the preschool census. This way you can be sure to get Early Childhood class information, kindergarten registration materials, and other important district information.
The weight room in the Goodridge school is open to the public and is supervised daily from 7:00 - 8:15 AM throughout the school year. Use of the weight room is free, and is sponsored through community education. If you would like to take advantage of this opportunity, please contact the Goodridge school office at 218-378-4133. Thank you, Galen Clow, Supt.
Free/Reduced Lunch Application
Click here to access the free/reduced lunch application.