Tuesday, September 16, 2014
Lunch: Chicken quesadilla, romaine salad, tomatoes, corn, carrots, peaches, bread, milk
Breakfast: French toast, sausage applesauce, fruit, juice, milk
Schedule of Upcoming Events
- Sept. 17:Envirmental Science Field Trip
- Sept. 17: 6th grade field trip- TRF
- Sept. 18: VB vs. Warroad in Grygla *Parents Night*
- Sept. 19: 1st & 2nd Grade Pioneer Village Field Trip
- Sept. 19: FB vs. KCC in Lancaster
- Sept. 22- 26: Homecoming Week
- Sept. 22: Grygla Homecoming Coronation 7:00 p.m.
- Sept: 24: Goodridge Homecoming Coronation 3:00 p.m.
- The following students have not turned in their technology forms: Katrina J., Tanner W, Casey S. Students will not have computer privileges until forms are filled in.
- Game results vs. RLCC: All teams won
- Practice: 9-12 Goodridge, 7/8 Grygla
- Parent’s night is Thursday September 18th in Grygla. Senior Parents will be introduced prior to the warm-ups before the Varsity match, and asked to be out onto the floor. Senior Parents are encouraged to be there around 6:30. Pictures will be taken after the Senior parents have introduced. All parents of Volleyball players will be admitted for free, please stop by and pick up your parent tag in the lobby.
- Game results vs. Polk Co. West: All teams lost
- Practice: Grygla
- Pep band on Thursday in Grygla (Parents night) please let Mrs. Nordine know ASAP if you need a ride to the game.
- Still in need of a few more clean 5 gallon buckets. Thank you to those who have donated to our bucket drumming cause!!!!
- Congratulations to the 2014 Homecoming King and Queen Candidates! Sami Sjulestad, Kourtney Konickson, Courtney Wold, Alan Prestebak, Alex Carlson and Brandon Bakken. Junior attendants are Heather Glenn and Marcus Alderete and sophomore attendants are Kalie Konickson and Jeremy Wiskow. First Grade attendants are Conor Dale and Taylyn Banasau. Homecoming Coronation will be Wednesday September 24th at 3:00 p.m.
- Homecoming dress up days: Monday- Sports Day, Tuesday- Glow in the dark day, Wednesday- Fake and injury day, Thursday- Dynamic duo day, Friday- Spirit Day
Make Up Slips
- Leaving for school to get your hair done is UNEXCUSED. An unexcused absence will result in the student not being allowed to make up work missed.
Free/Reduced Lunch forms
- Students who are absent must get make up slips when they are back to school.
- Parents if you have not turned in your free/reduced lunch forms please do so right away! New this year: Kindergarten students receive free breakfast and anyone who qualifies for free/reduced lunch will be receiving free lunch.
- Kindergarten parents need to turn in their child’s most up to date immunization record. Your child cannot be in school if their shots are not up to date.
Community education is looking for someone to direct the district’s summer theater program. If interested, contact Galen Clow, Community Education Director at the Goodridge School, 218-378-4133, or email: email@example.com.
Free/Reduced Lunch Application
Click here to access the free/reduced lunch application.