Friday, October 24, 2014
Lunch: Burritos with lettuce and cheese, green beans, rice, applesauce, milk
Breakfast: Granola bar, choice of cereal, applesauce, juice, milk
Schedule of Upcoming Events
- Oct. 24: Playoff game at NCTC vs. SAC
- Oct. 30: NTC visit with SR/JR 3:00 p.m.
- Oct. 31: End of Quarter 1
- Nov. 10 & 15: No School
- Nov. 11 & 13: Parent/Teacher Evening Conferences
- Congratulations to the Charger Volleyball Team on their win last night vs. WAO. We will hold a pep fest for the girls today at 3 p.m.
- Game results vs. WAO: Varsity won
- Playoff game vs. Stephen/Argyle in NCTC at 7:45. Van leaves Goodridge at 5:15.
Boys Locker Room
- Football meeting Monday after school for grades 8-11 in Grygla. Bus leaves Goodridge at 3:00, and will be returning around 4:30-5:00.
- Please turn in all your equipment & washed jerseys & pants in the traveling bags to Coach Wilebski in Goodridge or Coaches Gast or Kjono in Grygla by this Friday Oct 24th.
- Please clean out your lockers in the locker room today.
Cookie Dough Orders
- 5th and 6th band Friday.
- Pep band will be playing at NCTC. Bus leaves Goodridge at 6:15. All members must right unless you live in TRF. This is considered an away game.
- Solo contest is Nov. 12. You must be practicing every day!!!!!!
- Cookie dough delivery will be Wednesday, November 5th. Please make arrangements to have yours picked up by 5:00.
- There will be a 4-H Carnival on Friday, October 24th at the TRF City Auditorium from 6:00- 8:00 p.m. They will also be having a Halloween Costume contest. Winners will be announced at 7:00 p.m. and you must be present to attend.
Pop Tab Contest:
- Please remember to keep an eye on your child’s lunch account balance. Balances are available to view on parent portal.
- Congratulations to the first grade class for bringing in the most pop tabs! They will receive a pizza party. Students’ preschool - grade 6 brought in a total of 41 3/4 gallons of pop tabs! (Preschool - 1 1/2 gallons, Kindergarten - 1 gallon, First Grade - 12 1/4 gallons, Second Grade - 2 gallons, Third Grade - 7 1/4 gallons, Fourth Grade - 6 gallons, Fifth Grade - 8 1/2 gallons, Sixth Grade - 3 1/4 gallons.) I would like to thank everyone who brought in pop tabs in support of Rylie and the Ronald McDonald house. Your dedication and support are greatly appreciated! - Mrs. Moe and the Elementary Student Council Members
- Please put your backpacks and coats in your locker before you go to breakfast.
Community education is looking for someone to direct the district’s summer theater program. If interested, contact Galen Clow, Community Education Director at the Goodridge School, 218-378-4133, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free/Reduced Lunch Application
Click here to access the free/reduced lunch application.